Victoria Web Guy will develop a web site for you that will:
- provide you with a professional web presence
- be easy for you to maintain and keep up-to-date
- provide an interactive and intuitive interface for both you and your clients
- be customized to meet your business needs
Our Web Design Strengths
- working with content management systems (such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Gallery2) that make it easier for you to keep your website up to date.
- developing custom themes and plugins to meet your specific needs. This might include applications that allow you to synchronize other sources of data that you already maintain with your website automatically.
- developing web applications that meet your special needs.
Victoria Web Guy guarantees your satisfaction! We will provide a quote based on the services you have asked us to provide. We do not charge an hourly rate. We will complete the services we have committed to for the quoted amount. You will not pay a cent until you are completely satisfied with the final project.
Steve Tonnesen, the principal developer at Victoria Web Guy, has a Bachelor of Applied Science degree from the University of British Columbia and a Bachelor of Education degree from Simon Fraser University. He has been developing web sites and web applications for the past fifteen years using PHP, Perl, and various Content Management Systems. Steve is a highly organized and hard working individual. He is an excellent communicator, who always strives to understand exactly what you are looking for, and to ensure that you get it.
Learn More About Us
Contact us with your needs and get a free estimate.